土曜日, 9月 24, 2005

日本2005年琴平金毘羅三4 051

This is one of the huuuuuuuuge freaky spiders that reside in the neighboring bamboo forest, and like to come for a stroll across the rice patties and somehow find their way into my house... (I still can't figure out how/where they can get in... being so freakin' huuuge.) Anyways, this little fellow accidentally super-speed crawled (they're fast....) under my wooden clogs... which I accidentally dropped on the spider, after carelessly (whoops!) slowing it down with a whole ton of bug spray... Anyways, if anyone has any giant spider deterrent advice, I'm all ears. :D

1 Comments:

At 5:31 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Haha~~ It was a lot bigger before I `accidentally` dropped a 2L bottle of water on it.
I`ll try to get a better size-comparison shot of the next spider to make it into my house.

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home